Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miley Cyrus' Closet


      So Miley Cyrus', a rather controversial celebrity among mothers and teens alike,but, regardless of where my personal opinions lie on her talent or behavior, I find myself lusting after her sufficiently supplied closet. I would not yet refer to her as  a "Fashion Icon" for during my Google escapades, I have found too many a miss than Jackie Kennedy herself would approve, but here are some of the dead ons that I have found and promptly saved to my computer in case I  ever find myself in the need of a fashion inspiration, also she has been in majority of my posts so far, so I may as well lay my collection out there, for there are quite a number of her in my file. Creepy? That is for you to decide.
{I hope to base my prom dress off this}
{I love this bag}



No comments:

Post a Comment