Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dare I say, Leapoard?

            Cheetah Print is what I like to refer to as "Delicate Fashion". In other words it can either be worn right or horribly wrong and the line between the two is rather thin, similar to something like leather pants. They can be worn right and look very edgy or you can take an unwanted step back into the nineties, although an era that produced great music, has not been one known for producing great fashion. Now let me take moment to tell you, that no way am I a jersey-licious animal print lover. In fact when ever I see animal print on clothing I automatically deem it tacky and tasteless, which is probably true considering the stores where I see them, but even I must bow down to the ounce of Snooki-ness that wakes within my soul as I follow the bronzed up and poofed up gals who fully embrace their love for cheetah print. Even I can not deny my inner desire to purchase every single one of the items below. 
                            - Bread Crumbzz


{ I cannot express to you how great I think this combination of the boots and the dress are}




      A nice pair of cheetah print flats would look very fashionable with any pair of black skinnies or take risks by pairing them with other bold prints.

{Even Cheetah Footwear is a Must}

No comments:

Post a Comment