Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feathers

  
     If you have been paying attention to recent trends you have probably seen feathers popping up left and right. Probably recently revived by pop star Kesha, a fashion statement within herself, feathers are not a new trend at all. Regardless I am fully prepared to stock up my accessory box with everything feather, and sport it all year around; so prepare yourself for the photos coming up of everything I wish I had the money to purchase, yet my lack of allowance has led to insufficient funds to enable my obsession with feathers. 
                                                   - Bread-Crumbzz
{ Gorgeous as Earrings, these Feathers Would Even Work as a Necklace}
{These White Peacock Feathers Look Super Classy on a Short Dress}
{A Great Accessory for Hair, These Vibrant Colored Feathers Can Add Interest to Any Outfit}



{I LOVE this Bracelet. It is Actually Inspired by a Peacock Feather}
{This is an Interesting Take on the Headband}
{Loving the 40's Flapper Flair in this Clip}
{The Colors on this Clip are Pretty and Boho}



{Feather Headband}
{This is a Great Boho Style}

{These Clips Would Look Stunning and Bold}
{Peacock Clip}

{Feather Headband}



{I Love Everything Except 3}











No comments:

Post a Comment