Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Deadly First

    This is my first blog, which I had this preconceived idea that typing one would be awkward, similar to the awkward typing and re-typing of an about me, in which case you finally settle with something that really tells the reader nothing about you. Typing this, I have come to assure myself that this is indeed rather awkward....Well, this might have been a little easier considering this blog is not about me, its about fashion and everything in between. I am not an excellent writer. I am not making this with any aspirations to become a fashion editor or designer; I am merely a girl with a love for fashion, so please excuse my wording in this one as well as other posts to follow. 
      Glad this is over, now on to the real meat, the thing that made you stumble across this blog in the first place.. fashion.
                               XOXO
                                      - BreadCrumbz

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO I LAUGHED THE LAUGH OF A THOUSAND TIMES OF A JESTER

    ReplyDelete